Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Introduction

 I started this blog to express what I'm thinking in English or other languages. 
 As I wrote on Twitter, my English is poor. So, I want to improve my English and other language skills through twitter and blog.

 What I write in this blog is what I think about every day, and my discomfort with Japan. In addition to that, I might write this blog in languages other than English.

 Besides English, I am studying French, Spanish, Latin, and Hebrew. I like learning languages. Learning languages, I can broden my views. That is why I am learing many languages.

 For someone who has English as their mother tongue, this sentence is very poorly written.

 I want to keep posting on my blog and Twitter, and improve my language skills.

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The reason why many Japanese cannot speak English.

 As you know, many Japanese cannot speak English. If you have ever visited Japan for sightseeing and talked to them, you would understand. P...